- Heat oil and sauté mushrooms. Mix with remaining filling ingredients.
- Lay out dumpling wrappers on a clean work surface and place a heaped teaspoon of filling in the centre of each.
- Brush the edges of wrappers with water and fold in half pressing edges to seal.
- Place stock, rice wine and ginger in a pot and bring to the boil, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add 30 dumplings and simmer for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve in hot bowls garnished with spring onions curls.
The left over dumplings can be frozen on trays, then placed in freezer bags to use later.