Cheesy Mushroom, Pea & Herb Omelette
Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 10
Garlicky Mushroom Fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tsp of mixed herbs (or any dried herbs you have on hand)
- 220g can Meadow Mushrooms Sliced in Sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Salad greens or fresh herbs to serve
- Turn on grill to a high heat.
- Pour boiling water over peas for 1 minute then drain.
- Mix eggs and dried herbs together.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frypan over a high heat. Toss half the peas in olive oil, season, then pour over half the egg mixture. Cook for a few minutes on the hob.
- Top with half the mushrooms then sprinkle with cheese before finishing under the grill until golden (2-3 minutes).
- Fold over, then repeat with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve with salad greens or fresh herbs if you have on hand.