- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C.
- Once heated put in a roasting dish and allow 5 minutes for it to become very hot.
- Remove dish, add a little cooking oil followed by diced pumpkin.
- Return to oven & cook for 20-30 minutes until pumpkin is golden & soft.
- Remove & cool.
- While pumpkin is cooking, heat BBQ.
- Put mushrooms in a bowl with a liberal amount of oil.
- Season & toss to combine.
- On a hot grill cook mushrooms for 10 or so minutes until slightly charred & soft. Remove & cool.
- Combine cooled mushrooms & pumpkin in a large bowl. Add walnuts, dried cranberries, feta, basil, parsley & olive oil.
- Season with a little sea salt & pepper and toss to combine. Serve alongside practically anything. Delicious!
This dish is perfect served alongside Al Brown’s Mushroom & Port Stuffed Chicken Thighs w/ Prosciutto.