- Heat the oven to grill. Brush both sides of mushrooms with oil. Place mushrooms, gill side down, in a 23cm baking dish.
- Grill for 4 minutes, remove & turn gill side up, grill 4 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from baking dish, drain excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce on bottom of baking dish, then place mushrooms, gill side up. Sprinkle with basil, red pepper flakes & the remainder of the pasta sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese & parmesan; bake 5-10 minutes, until the cheese begins to brown. Remove & serve.
This is a great winter warmer!