- Preheat outdoor grill or oven to 220°C. On a work surface place 4 sheets (each about 50cm long) of heavy duty or doubled aluminium foil.
- In the centre of each piece of foil arrange a generous 1/2 cup mushrooms, overlapping slightly and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons couscous. Top each with onion, red bell pepper, shrimp & wine, dividing evenly.
- Dot each with 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning blend & 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Sprinkle an equal amount of salt over each portion.
- Arrange remaining mushrooms over shrimp, overlapping slightly; place 1/2 a cob of corn on the side. Bring the long sides of foil together over mixture, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion; fold to seal. Fold up short ends; crimp to seal. Place on outdoor grill or in oven.
- Cook until shrimp are done (on the grill for about 15 minutes, turning once, or in the oven for about 20 minutes). Place in individual shallow serving bowls; carefully unfold foil; serve.
Jerk seasoning is available in most supermarket spice sections. If unavailable, substitute 1 teaspoon sugar and 1/4 teaspoon each time, allspice and ground red pepper.