Mushroom and Ricotta Bruschetta
Mushroom and Meatball Pasta
Mushroom & Steak Kebabs
- 4 thick slices sourdough or grainy bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 250g Ricotta
- 425g can Meadows mushrooms, sliced in sauce
- ¼ C Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Rind of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Brush both sides of the bread with oil and grill until golden both sides.
- Rub with garlic then spread generously with ricotta.
- Heat mushrooms, parsley and lemon rind (save a little for garnish) and seasoning until bubbling and serve on toasts.
- Garnish with parsley, lemon rind and pepper.