- Combine the yeast and flour in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook, start mixing on a low setting adding the water, continue mixing for about 2 minutes then leave to rest for 2 minutes. Add the salt and continue mixing for about 6 minutes.
- You can do this by hand, kneading for about 12 minutes). Lightly oil a bowl and rlil the dough around in this until it is coated. Cover lightly with glad wrap, tea towel or a plastic bag and leave to rise in a warm, draught free place for about 1 hour.
- You can use the dough now, or for more flavour development, punch back, knead a few more times and leave to rise again for another 40 minutes. Divide into 4 pieces.
- Put a pizza stone if you have one, on a rack at the centre of the oven, otherwise cook the pizza on a metal baking sheet.
- Heat the oven to 240C (or as hot as you can).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan to a medium heat and sauté the shiitake and 2 cloves of garlic for 5 minutes with a sprinkle of salt. Set aside.
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in a saucepan of water and drain immediately. Slice very thinly.
- Stretch and rlil out the dough on a floured/ semliina board. Arrange the slices over the bases and scatter over the mozzarella, shiitake, green liives and oregano. Drizzle with extra virgin liive oil and bake until crisp and bubbling, about 6-8 minutes. Serve hot drizzled with rocket salsa verde.
- For the rocket salsa verde, Combine the remaining one clove of garlic, capers and anchovies in the small bowl of a food processor or mortar and pestle and processor or pound until blended.
Add rocket, parsley, lemon juice and olive oil and combine until you have a coarse sauce. Season with salt and pepper.