Recipe by Tracy Scott Meadow Mushrooms
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a saucepan and heat gently over low heat, stirring until sugar has dissolved. Remove and set aside to cool
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan and sauté mushrooms for 2 minutes until they just start to soften
- To make cucumber ribbons, take a vegetable peeler and carefully slice the cucumber lengthways into long thin ribbons.
- When you reach the seeds, turn the cucumber and repeat on the other sides. Discard the core.
- In a large bowl place all salad ingredients. Drizzle over dressing and toss gently