Terms and Conditions: 2019 Meadow Mushrooms ‘Win an ebike a week’ promotion
Promotion Period and eligibility
- The promotion period begins on 1 February 2019, at 1pm and entries close on at midnight Thursday 28 February. After this date, no further entries into the prize draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entry into the promotion is open to New Zealand residents only, who currently reside in New Zealand and are aged 18 years or over, excluding -
- Management, employees, shareholders and Directors of Meadow Mushrooms Ltd. or their immediate family members; and
- Agencies, suppliers or trading partners connected in any way with the promotion
- The Promoter is: Meadow Mushrooms Ltd (company no.132576) whose registered office is at 50 Wilmers Road, Hornby, Christchurch, 8025, New Zealand.
- Entry to the prize draw shall constitute an entrants’ acceptance of these terms and conditions and their agreement to be bound by them. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
How to enter
- To enter and be eligible to win, entrants must –
- Purchase a Meadow Mushrooms Summer mushroom pre-pack, featuring a ‘win an e-bike’ sticker during the promotional period
- Enter their contact details and unique code from the ‘win an e-bike’ sticker at www.meadowmushrooms.co.nz/summer
- One entry is allowed for each Meadow Mushrooms pre-pack purchased which features the ‘win a bike’ sticker. Proof of purchase is required.
- There is one draw a week, for the four week promotional period. Entry periods for each draw are detailed below –
- Entry period: Friday 1st 1pm to 11.59pm Thursday 7th February
- Prize Draw and winner 1 notification: Friday 8th February
- Entry period: Friday 8th to 11.59pm Thursday 14th February
- Prize Draw and winner 2 notification: Friday 15 February
- Entry period: Friday 15th to 11.59pm Thursday 21st February
- Prize Draw and winner 3 notification: Friday 22nd February
Week 4 – final draw
- Entry period: Friday 22nd to 11.59pm Thursday 28th February
- Prize Draw and winner 4 notification: Friday 1st March
- An entry is deemed to be received at the time the contact details and unique code are received and processed by the Promoter at its registered office.
- The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
Prizes and notification
- The prize for each draw is one 2019 Giant Lafree E-Bike, with an estimated retail value of $2,999.99 PLUS a bike accessory bundle including helmet, drink bottle etc valued at over $200.
- Winners will be picked at random from all valid entries on the dates referred to above, by a representative of The Promotor.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize can be collected or to discuss shipping arrangements.
- Prizes must be accepted as offered. No cash alternative is available and prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. The Promoter of the competition prize reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value subject to availability.
- The winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 (or any replacement legislation) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entrants must retain their purchase receipts as proof of purchase for each entry they submit in the promotion.
- If requested by The Promotor, entrants must produce within the time requested, appropriate photo identification or other documentation, required by the promotor to verify entrants identity, age and eligibility to enter.
- If more than one person attempts to claim a prize, the Promotor has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of The Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly, comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter , which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
(a) Promoter, The Promoter 's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.