Chargrilled mushroom & vegetable slider
Best ever mushroom soup
Thai mushroom salad
- 2 x 250g Breakfast Portabello Meadow Mushrooms
- 2 Courgettes - sliced
- 2 Red Capsicum – thick strips
- 1 Red Onion - sliced
- 8 small Dinner Rolls or mini Burger Buns
- 2 tablespoons Dukka Seasoning (optional)
- Good quality Mayonnaise or Aioli
- Tomato Relish
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper
Makes 8 Sliders
- Place portabello mushrooms (gill side up) courgettes, capsicum and red onion on an oven tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with Dukka and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 160 C for 10 minutes. Or instead grill on the BBQ or in a large frying pan for 5-10 minutes.
- On a serving platter place the bottom-halves of the dinner rolls or mini burger buns and spread with ½ teaspoon of mayonnaise or aioli.
- Place whole portabello mushroom on the bread with gill side of mushroom or bowl facing up.
- Stack the other grilled vegetables on top.
- Top with tomato relish and roll or bun top-halves.
- Serve straight away.