Chicken, Mushroom and Leek Pies
Scrumptious Three-Cheese Stuffed Portabellos
- 12 wooden kebab sticks, soaked in water
- 425g can Meadows whole mushrooms in brine, drained
- 24 Cherry tomatoes
- 400g salmon, cut into 12 cubes
- 1/4C Sweet Soy Sauce
- 1/4C boiling water
- 2 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp chilli flakes
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Thread kebab sticks with mushrooms, tomatoes and salmon.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over kebabs. Marinade 30 minutes.
- Cook on BBQ or grill plate, 1 minute each side (4 minutes total), brushing with sauce as they cook.