Uploaded 3 September 2015
The website www.meadowmushrooms.co.nz is owned and operated by Meadow Mushrooms Ltd “Meadows”.
- What information do we hold on you?
- We collect details from you when you enter a promotion, subscribe to a mailing list, request a product, service, news or information from us from our website, emails, social media, telephone conversations, and written and verbal communications.
- If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered ‘personal information’.
- This may include (but is not limited to) your name, postcode and contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses).
- On occasion, we may receive information from joint marketing partners where you have agreed for your information to be shared.
- Browser or ‘web’ cookies are small text files that are sent by a website and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are generally used to improve your experience of a website (e.g. by remembering preferences you have set) and to track site usage.
- The types of Advertising Features implemented on our website may include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting.
- You can read Google’s privacy statement, and access a Google Analytics opt-out tool, at the Google Privacy Center.
- On occasion, Pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs and similar technologies may also be used by us or our third party service providers to measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about site usage. Furthermore, and as is common practice, we may identify and compile information concerning your IP address (a number automatically assigned to your computer by your internet service provider) which helps us to calculate site usage levels, diagnose technical problems and administer our websites.
- Why do we collect personal information?
- The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to enable us to perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide products and services to you;
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new products and services;
- to communicate with you including by email, mail or telephone;
- to personalise and customise your experience;
- to conduct competitions or promotions to enable us to verify your identity;
- to provide as part of business data to third parties if you have authorised us to do so;
- for our administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), promotional, planning, product/service development, quality control and research purposes, or those of our contractors or external service providers;
- to investigate any complaints made by you
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act 1993).
- If you lodge a complaint, make a comment, or give feedback through the site, we collect your email address and sometimes other contact details. We may use your email address to respond to you.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to complete activities as detailed above.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, contractors or external service providers for the operation of our websites or promotions, including without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, newsagents, couriers, data entry service providers, and electronic network administrators
- our promoters of any competition that we conduct or promote via our services;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- the police, any relevant authority or enforcement body, or your Internet Service Provider or network administrator where we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary or as required or permitted by any law (including the Privacy Act 1993).
- How to access and correct your personal information?
- You have the right to find out from us whether we hold personal information about you, access that information; and, if applicable request corrections to that information.
- You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us –
- Privacy Officer
PO Box 2241
- Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you.
- We will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information including through the use of access passwords, firewalls and requiring that our partners protect your personal information.
- Links and third parties
- This Policy does not cover, and we are not responsible for the practices of third parties, including any third parties that operate a website accessed through a link that appears on the Meadows website. This includes any social media platforms to which you post content related to our products.
- Updates to this Policy
- We may change this Policy from time to time. The date on which the Policy was last updated is noted at the top of this web page. Any changes to the Policy are effective from posting the revised Policy on this website.